Monday, August 1, 2011

Blogger and I are like BFFs

I've had the pleasure of having a Blogger blog since the days people were still scratching their heads wondering what a blog was. I remember the original layouts, how it was its own language.

Over the years, I have learned to master that language. So when I was asked to help out with the Soul's Road blog, I felt I was up to the challenge.

Sprucing up this blog was like my final exam.

Why final exam? Well, I'm in the final semester of my Goddard experience, have a full time job, and on any given day I have little pieces of life-drama stacked up on my plate as high as Mount Rainier. That means this bad boy had to come together in the free minutes over a weekend. So quick execution was essential.

So here it is. The final exam. The quick weekend execution. I've tried to arrange our Internet home with some style, some grace, and some pretty pictures.

This isn't the complete end. I have some more thoughts I want to execute. But, this is it for now. Hope you enjoy it! And if there is anything we've missed, leave us a comment on this post and we will fix it.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment